Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

Ultimate Dubs uk 13th March 2011

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Bob.Kirk 
#1 ·
We would like to invite you to the 'Ultimate Dubs 2011'.

The show will bring together over 250 of the very best Water-cooled VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from the U.K & Europe, together under one roof at the Telford International Indoor Centre (Nr. Birmingham)
The show is supported by Local, National & European advertising, aimed at bringing together the best Show Cars, Clubs & associated companies for the enthusiast to enjoy.

The show now in its 5th year is to be held on Sunday 13th March 2011 to kick off the show season and is ideal for people to see the best show cars & the new show cars which have been built over the winter months and for you to grab those vital parts for your vehicle from the trade stands / autojumble stalls.

The venue is located just off the M54 motorway, slightly to the west of Birmingham making it easily accessible and in the centre of the country. The International Centre is a modern building with all the usual facilities and over 100,000 sq.ft of heated exhibition space with car parks adjacent. There are 2 on-site hotels & 6 hotels within the vicinity of the Centre to keep exhibitors & visitors happy.

The show will feature:-

The Best VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from the UK & Europe (Stock, Modified & Custom)
Top Accessory, Parts, Tuning, Wheel, I.C.E & Styling Companies
Demo Vehicles
The Best European, National & Regional Club Display Vehicles
The Concour’s Showroom Display
Cars For Sale Area
Autojumble Stalls
Plus other attractions

All indoor club stands are now taken but if you would like an Outdoor Club Stand, then you need to book before 1st February 2011.

If you would like any further details on the show, then just pop over to www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

Advanced Tickets are also now on sale and can be bought via our website above.

We hope that your club will be able to attend and look forward to seeing you at Ultimate Dubs 2011

All the very best for Xmas & the new year
Oz
:D

See less See more
#2 ·
I went to this show today (Sunday). 1hour 30mins to drive from Manchester east and then I joined a long line of VWs trying to park. It took another 1hr 30 mins in this line before I could parked my car and then another 15 mins walking back to the show. At £12.50 to get in it was a bit of a rip off. My comments on the actual show aren't worth much either. I wont be going back.:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.