Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

Photo Gallery

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  neh321 
#1 ·
Come on folks, the photo gallery(top left corner) has been up a few days now and I'm sure that you want to show off your EOS in a neat location! If you are one of the members waiting on delivery I know your camera is ready.
Give us some photo's.

#2 ·
i second that!! come on. i know there are alot more people on here that has an eos. i for one would love to see them!!!:D :cool:

#3 ·
Rex, have taken photo's today of mine still half covered in plastic. I am usless at anything IT so the wife if going to have a go at downloading the photo's into the appropriate section, although she has just said our pic's are too big and she has to work out how to resize them !!!! All Greek to me.
Gary

#4 ·
SKIDOO,(Gary) watching for your photo's. Car sounds lovely and your excitement is evident. I am sure the wait is killing you! Good luck on your first drive and remember to look both ways.

Rex (Mike)

#6 ·
DaveyW I can't believe that you are holding on until March. Having to wait 1 more week is enough, especially now that I've actually seen my car. Pat has managed to download 1 photo in gallery and is trying to figure out how she actually did it, so she can post some more !!!!!!
Gary

#7 ·
Top effort Gary - will keep my peepers out for more of your machine!

March seems like ...eons away... I'm thinking a 6 week build, then 6 week ship, maybe add 2 more weeks for possible delays..it sounds about right - if its built at the start of the year. March, some time :mad:
My order is already in, so I should be top of the tree.... boy o boy...I'm like a kid at xmas....:D

All the best
David
(P.S - The weather over here has taken a turn for the worse - 18C here as I write this ...thats cold for Sydneysiders this time of year :eek: )

#9 ·
LOL at your P.S. 18 dEGS. That was our summer this year !!!!!!! Turned cold here today, just hope it brightens up for next weekend our the car pickup!!
Gary

#8 ·
Gary did you mark yesterday off your count down calendar? Pic looks great, waiting for more. Have fun on your first EDA this Saturday. Keep the windows up and the new car smell will last longer.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.