Bosch Car Services in Dorking - VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums

Go Back   VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums > VW Eos Owners Community > Regional Sections > U.K.

VWEosClub.com is the premier VW Eos Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-30-2015, 02:03 PM   #1
easyworld_

Thumbs up Bosch Car Services in Dorking

Hello!
I admit this post probably sounds a little suspicious as it's my first one, but I wanted to write a good review for Bosch Car Services in Dorking.
I used this forum to decide upon buying an Eos earlier in the year* and managed to find a good 58 plate from these chaps, after seeing some quite horrendous specimens that were actually wet and smelt of mould inside!
Unfortunately after about 3/4 months one of the fuel injectors decided to stop working properly and flooded cylinder 4 with petrol, which then removed all the oil in the cylinder and flooded the piston and all sorts of other horrendous things to boot (all I knew of it was the car misfiring then going into limp home mode, it was a nasty surprise!)
So when I bought the car I received a warranty in the price (8.5k) that covered up to 1k in a single repair. Since the entire engine needed to come out, cylinder 4 rebuilt along with all the other damage done, the cost, pretty obviously, far exceeded that.
However I've just had the car back today, with 3k+ of new parts, including a mostly rebuilt engine and have not had to pay for a single thing, not even labour. I was obviously pleasantly surprised but it seems they make their business on having a good reputation, so I wanted to help them out a bit. I even had a free loan car throughout so there wasn't any hassle of getting around whilst the car was in the garage.
So if you live round about the South East and are looking for a VW or a good garage I'd highly recommend them.

Jack

p.s. dorkingservice.co.uk

*my wife was very keen, but I had my concerns about the roof leaking, however reading through posts on here made me change my mind.. once it stops raining I'm about to go over the roof seals for the first time with my expensive bottle of magic lubricant

Last edited by easyworld_; 12-30-2015 at 02:03 PM. Reason: added website!
easyworld_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement