Cayman Autos, Dorking, Surrey - good to know - VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums

Go Back   VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums > VW Eos Owners Community > Regional Sections > U.K.

VWEosClub.com is the premier VW Eos Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-09-2014, 10:50 PM   #1
LateBar
Platinum member

Default Cayman Autos, Dorking, Surrey - good to know

Hi,
Just to give a positive review for the garage that is Cayman Autos, located in Dorking, Surrey.
http://www.caymanautos.co.uk/
I came across their name in a post on this site and used them recently when my passenger window regulator broke, and I didn't want to trust my Eos with a regular garage (and I didn't want to pay VW dealer prices).
Their service was great, job was done no problem, I was even able to drop the car at the proprietor's house in Epsom which is nearer to me rather than trek into Dorking.
The proprietor Adam is a nice chap, knows his stuff well, was trained by BMW, and appears to run a good business.
They now have focussed their garage services principally on roof repairs, which is a niche market but one that most garages run a mile from. Because of that expertise they claim to be able to solve almost any problem and at a far fairer price than a dealer would charge. They seem to be very busy with Porsches, Eoss, BMWs and the like.
Hoping you won't have to use them, but if the roof goes wrong it's nice to know there's someone you can call!
LateBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement