Anyone recommend mats? - VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums

Go Back   VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums > VW Eos Owners Community > Regional Sections > U.K.

VWEosClub.com is the premier VW Eos Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-17-2014, 07:35 PM   #1
vweoscrazy321

Default Anyone recommend mats?

Can anyone rec any decent eos mats ? Seems to be shed loads on the bay but it's a mine field me thinks!!
vweoscrazy321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2014, 04:22 AM   #2
David Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by vweoscrazy321 View Post
Can anyone rec any decent eos mats ? Seems to be shed loads on the bay but it's a mine field me thinks!!
I did this to my OEM black carpet mats also.

This may not be for everyone. But, so far, after almost a year, I still like the brighter looks of my interior.

See my Photo Album link below for floor mat pics.

09 Eos/Tech Pkg/RNS510/Silver&Blk Leather Seats/Custom Flr Mats/Sherwood Dash Kit/K&N Air/Gentex HomeLink/Underbody LED Safety Lighting/SmartTOP/Auto Headlights/Full LED Interior Lights Including Foot Wells Front-Rear-Trunk/Under Seat Drawer/YellowTop Battery/R-Line Flat Bottom MFSW/Volk-L BlueTooth/Dash Cubby/Chrome Mirror-DoorHandle Covers/B U Camera/Trunk Spoiler.

2013 CC Sport Plus

Last edited by David Paul; 04-18-2014 at 05:40 AM.
David Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 09:17 PM   #3
Matthew
2014 Horizon Blue

I've been thinking about getting WeatherTech mats for the winter months.
http://www.weathertech.com/volkswage...ce-type/round/

I want to keep the beige interior looking nice -- even if I'm splashing in water when I get in and out. Some friends have the mats in their cars (not Eoses) year-round and swear by them. Though, I think I'll stick with more traditional carpet mats when the weather is nicer.

Old 04-27-2014, 02:37 AM   #4
Darren
Rated EE: Eos Enthusiast

I put the EOS Monster Mats in my EOS and leave them year round. I have a brand new set of black carpet mats I'd sell so they can get out of my garage. They are still in plastic.

I have the WeatherTech mats in my Audi and they are great. We also have them in our Odyssey. Great fit, Very durable and easy to clean. Can't go wrong with them.

2016 Audi Q5 Premium 2.0T
Monsoon Grey Metallic with Chestnut Brown Leather and APR-93 tune

1970 Volkswagen Karmann-Ghia Pastel Blue with Black/grey interior

Previously owned from 12/2007-1/2011 a 2008 Eos Lux 2.0T Thunder Blue with Moonrock grey leather, Dynaudio, Smart-top and APR-93 tune.
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:19 PM   #5
Tintin

Probably too late for this thread but I have bought quite thick piled tailored made carpet mats, two or three years ago. Not need to have heel pad, they are robust enough and they are still going strong. If someone is interested, I will dig out the website and take some pictures.
EOS T-FSI, Shadow Blue, Westwood 17' wheels, Cornsilk Beige Vienna leather, iPod connectivity, Luxury Pack, Multifunction leather steering wheel, Bluefined in April 2012, Kufatec Fiscon bluetooth kit installed in March 2013 and a RCD 300 head unit replaced with a RCD 510 in August 2016
Tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:36 PM   #6
jermar72

Living in Chicago and with our winters, I went with the Weather-Tech, love them...
Old 04-01-2016, 07:03 PM   #7
jamesjuhasz5758

weathertech digital fit custom mats - nothing even comes close www.weathertech.com
jamesjuhasz5758 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement