VW Eos 2 piece luggage set for sale - UK - VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums

Go Back   VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums > VW Eos Owners Community > For Sale & Group Buys

VWEosClub.com is the premier VW Eos Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:54 PM   #1
scottyd

Default VW Eos 2 piece luggage set for sale - UK

Good evening,

I am new to this forum and to be perfectly honest, the only reason that I am here is to see if anyone would be interested in the genuine VW accesory 2 piece luggage set that I have in my attic. I know this post should go in the for sale section however I would prefer if only UK people saw it. I got this luggage set 2 or 3 years ago when I worked in a VW dealership and I have just stumbled across them while clearing out my attic.

As I am sure most of you will know, there is not much room at all in the boot when the roof is folded down and it can make travelling or going on holiday a bit of a nightmare. This uniquely designed 2 piece set fits perfectly in the boot, even when the roof is fully retracted.

The luggage sets have never been used although one of them has been removed from the packaging and is marked slightly on the exterior. If I recall correctly, when they were new they were approx 125 each and there was only a limited number made.

I am putting the feelers out there to see if anyone would be interested in buying them as I have no use for them at all. If anyone would like pictures then I would be happy to email them.

The part number for the set is 1F0 084 001 041

Thanks

Moderator's Comment:

I have moved this post to the appropriate section of this forum and edited the title to indicate the where the items are located. I doubt overseas buyers would be interested due to freight costs and probability of shipment damage.

silvershadow

Last edited by silvershadow; 07-20-2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Move to appropriate section of Forum
scottyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2014, 10:33 PM   #2
Sly40

Scottyd whereabouts in the uk are you and how much are you wanting for the pair. They are currently supplied by roadsterbag and are 130 brand new for the pair. A little bit more info would be appreciated.
Old 07-21-2014, 03:46 AM   #3
silvershadow
Ageing Revhead/Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly40 View Post
Scottyd whereabouts in the uk are you and how much are you wanting for the pair. They are currently supplied by roadsterbag and are 130 brand new for the pair. A little bit more info would be appreciated.

The OP's details indicate the home base is Dundee in Scotland.
Carer for my partner's Eos 2.0 TDI DSG MY09 Australian specification - Candy White/Cornsilk Beige leather trim. Her 12 year old grand-daughter has now staked a claim for future ownership when my partner is no longer capable of driving .
silvershadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2014, 07:55 AM   #4
scottyd

Morning guys,

I can understand why my thread has been moved so im fine with that - thanks mods.

Sly40, as silvershadow has stated, I am from Dundee in Scotland. I have had a quick look on the roadsterbag website and I can see that they do sell luggage sets for the VW Eos at a fairly reasonable price.... they are not however genuine VW accessories which I know that every VW enthusiast wants.

I would be happy to sell my cases for a similiar price as to what the cases on the roadsterbag website are if someone was interested. Sly40, if you are interested and want some pictures then message me your email address and I will send some your way.

Thanks
Old 07-25-2014, 09:36 AM   #5
scottyd

I need these cases gone folks as I am moving house soon.

Open to sensible offers.
Old 08-03-2014, 01:06 AM   #6
jamesvjuhasz

Please post photos. I'm interested in seeing what they are

Or please email photos to james.juhasz@rogers.com

What price have you in mind?
jamesvjuhasz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:30 AM   #7
torzech

Send a message via ICQ to torzech Send a message via Skype™ to torzech

If only both of them would fit my V6.
Old 08-14-2014, 06:06 PM   #8
123-slowman

Default luggage

Hi there
Could you tell me if the luggage has sold please and if not an idea of what you would like for the pair.
thanks.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:41 PM   #9
jamesjuhasz5758

Default Luggage

Still for sale?
jamesjuhasz5758 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement