Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

EOS Club Site Flyer

55K views 80 replies 40 participants last post by  goku 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Click here for the official EOS Club site flyer.

If anyone has any problems with it, please do let me know.

Andrew, it may be a suggestion to make this post sticky so it remains at the top of the board.

Starting tomorrow, I'll put one on the windscreen of any other EOS that I come across on my daily travels.:)

MODERATOR EDIT:

The above link no longer works and the flyer artwork is available on the following link to a Google Drive folder containing the art work:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz2EYc0pOpXkRXJsUjFVY0E2Zm8

silvershadow - Moderator

#74 ·
Here's what I see ..

WEBSITE NOT FOUND
The Tripod Europe member site that you are trying to reach is no longer at this address and forwarding information has not been provided.

I tried EI as well as Chrome. No joy.

Sponsors? We could pay a couple of bucks each for them couldn't we? Although the owner of subject Eos would NOT allow it's placement.

Re: Road Greetings. When driving the Beetle I always got some sort of response. Generally on the bike as well.
Discovery owners did it too.

#75 ·
I do not know how the link could go to Tripod Europe when it is meant to go direct to Google Drive which is hosted by Google.com as specified in the link. I suspect malware or some other problem with your computer/smart phone/tablet may be redirecting the link request. I have not been successful in finding a Tripod Europe website other than references to a web-hosting service set up decades ago by Lycos and shut down before the Millenium. One of life's little mysteries to be solved.

The problem is not sponsorship as much as someone having the time and contacts to organise production and distribution of adhesive stickers- the current file allows interested members to print the flyer from their own printer, cut the page in half to provide 2 flyers which can be kept in the car and handed to drivers or placed under the wipers of parked Eos vehicles.

I guess I am deprived of recognition but not having a distinctive or worthy vehicle - a well-worn "paddock-basher" Toyota 4Runner diesel 4WD is obviously not worth acknowledging in Sydney. The only time I get recognition is when aggressive city drivers take one look at the battle scars and decide it is not worth trying to force their way in front of me and risk damage to their car. I do get some recognition here in the country; even though they are mainly expressions of sympathy :D:D:D.

#77 ·
Went to the click "here", and Tripod comes up and says there is no website for it. Can you help? My email is davenkaren01@charter.net. Thanks!!

Here is the direct link to the relevant Google Drive folder:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bz2...XJsUjFVY0E2Zm8

This link is still active and a check less than a minute ago successfully accessed the file which is titled "VW_EOS_CLUB_WITH_NAME.pdf".

I do not know how the Tripod link activates unless it is an Iphone-specific bug to keep Apple owners away from competing Google resources :D:D.

#79 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.