2008 VR6 Eos For Sale $8,000 USD Colorado USA - VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums

Go Back   VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums > VW Eos Owners Community > For Sale & Group Buys

VWEosClub.com is the premier VW Eos Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-14-2017, 11:03 PM   #1
FSJ Guy

Default ***SOLD*** 2008 VR6 Eos For Sale $8,000 USD Colorado USA

Leaving the ad up so people can get an idea of value.... BUT THIS EOS HAS BEEN SOLD.

Up for sale is my 2008 VR6 Eos. This was purchased from Phoenix, AZ. Only spent the last few years in Colorado, and used only in the non-snowy weather, as I have a Toureg for rain and snow.

This has the 3.2L VR6 motor with the factory exhaust. It has a great sound when you get on the go pedal. The car has just under 75,000 miles on it.

The top works perfectly. No leaks during the rain and it has always been garaged. You may get a few drips in the car wash, but that is it.

The A/C blows nice and cold, which is great for those hot topless days.

The car needs 3 new tires. There is one new tire that is about 3 months old, but the rest are almost down to the wear bars. They are Continental Extreme Contact DW tires (Dry/wet). The DW is still showing on the tire, but it is getting faint. You could get the rest of this summer out of them, but then they will turn into slicks. Ha ha!!

The dealer says that one CV boot is torn and the CV joint needs replaced. It does not click or vibrate (even when turning) so I have not replaced it.

The radio has been replaced with a replacement supposedly taken out of an overseas VW. It has iPod connectivity and a touch screen to control your iPod. There is an old style 30 pin iPod dock in the armrest, but it is non-functional with the new radio which uses USB control.

The trunk is clean and dry. There is no water damage in the truck or the roof mechanism pump. The transmission had its required fluid change at 40,000 miles and the engine oil has always been changed regularly.

No Dynaudio, but this car does have the AWESOME HID "Bi-Xenon" headlights that follow the direction you are steering at night.

This is a great car and ready for some more top down summer fun!

Cash or a check drawn on a bank with a local branch that I can cash it at. No trades. No money orders, no cashiers checks. No wire transfers.

Fly into sunny Colorado and drive this baby home!

I once killed a living hinge.

Last edited by FSJ Guy; 06-24-2017 at 01:06 AM. Reason: VEHICLE SOLD.
FSJ Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2017, 11:04 PM   #2
FSJ Guy

More Pix:

Old 06-14-2017, 11:05 PM   #3
FSJ Guy

Silly image/message limit....

Even MORE pix!!!

Old 06-14-2017, 11:05 PM   #4
FSJ Guy

Last picture post!

Old 06-15-2017, 05:15 AM   #5
Blade3562

Looks like a good buy! I paid $7600 for my '07 with 66k in May, but the exterior is far worse for the wear. Would have been well worth the extra $400!
Blade3562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 05:19 AM   #6
FSJ Guy

Thanks. I hope someone else thinks so, too! :- )

Sponsored Links
Advertisement