Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

For sale Lag2 led headlight bulbs H7

4K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  FPayne4362 
#1 ·
I have led bulbs with built in holders I need gone. If you have halogens these are a big upgrade and you get no errors using them. Super bright. Selling for 75 set. I have a set on my 2012 eos and they are very nice white light and bright. No wiring needed just remove bulb and holder and insert these. The holder can be stored in glovebox.

#2 · (Edited)
Anyone interested be aware. There is a physical fit problem on earlier Eos if the led has a heatsink. I ran into that problem especially on the left side headlight assembly on my 07. This is for the low beam. Never tried the high beam housing. And there was a headlight error even with CanBus rated bulbs. 2012 may have a different housing or modifying it. Maybe the OP would post pics of what he had to do to make them fit. Also please post light output specs.

#3 · (Edited)
Been doing some research. There are apparently more than one way headlight bulbs are held in in place. There is the push in style where the bulb is held in by spring pressure to the housing and the power connector pushes on to the bulb. The second method is the bulb is held in an adaptor which is a twist and lock style. If you are changing bulbs check which style you have. I don't know when the change was made. My car was built in August of 06 as an 07 but I have seen videos showing 08 having the twist and lock style headlight bulb assembly. I have H7 bulbs. These bulbs won't fit mine but MIGHT fit most. You may want to check local codes to see if they are legal. It doesn't seem to matter in the US. People do what they want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.