Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

Pioneer SPH DA120 App-radio

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  D-Vancouver 
#1 · (Edited)
Gang,
I chopped in my Eos yesterday for something less painful to own. I did however remove the Apple CarPlay radio from it before it left me and I've just put it up on ebay. The unit still costs £349 new in Halfords and mine is less than 5-months old and comes with the Eos fascia adapter and canbus adapter (for steering wheel control) and an aerial adapter/amplifier which if I'm honest never really worked but then I used radio player from my phone so never needed it to.
I'm also including the reverse/back-up camera, which I never got around to finish fitting (supposed to replace one of the rear number plate lights) but sadly the video/power cable for this was installed in my car so has now gone and is not included....
I've no idea what this will go for on eBay but let's just say if someone wants to take the lot from me for £250 then I'd be a happy man.
Let me know and good luck with all your Eos adventures :D
Cheers,
Rob

#3 ·
Hi Rob. I'm scared to ask but would you give me an idea of what you've been through with your Eos when you say "less painful to own?" What year was it? Did you buy it used? Etc...

I love my Eos but sometimes I worry if buying one was wise.

Thanks

#5 ·
Sorry, it just hit me that I can click on your user name to see previous posts. Yeah, sounds like you've been through it with that car. Don't blame you. From what I understand the 07 and 08 models were (not in all cases) fraught with numerous issues. Good luck with your next car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.