2007 EOS 2.0T For Sale - Needs an Engine - VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums

Go Back   VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums > VW Eos Owners Community > For Sale & Group Buys

VWEosClub.com is the premier VW Eos Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-06-2017, 06:05 PM   #1
Brit85

Thumbs up 2007 EOS 2.0T For Sale - Needs an Engine

My mechanic says a valve is leaking and there's metal shavings in the crank case. I'm giving up on this girl. *tear*

She's on Ebay if anyone is interested:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252975536128...84.m1555.l2649

Also taking offers to sell locally before this auction ends on Monday 6/12. I'm in Bedford, Indiana. She starts and drives but I wouldn't trust her for a long haul drive back to wherever you live. I can do whatever to help you arrange transportation.
Brit85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2017, 11:43 PM   #2
MsFitz

I see you got $4050 on ebay for this? I just bought the same model for $4500, and know I have a small leak (per the oil change guy) but am hoping it is minor and I'll get a few thousand miles out of it before I run into anything as major as what you had happen.
MsFitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:43 AM   #3
Notgolf

Default 2.0 FSI motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFitz View Post
I see you got $4050 on ebay for this? I just bought the same model for $4500, and know I have a small leak (per the oil change guy) but am hoping it is minor and I'll get a few thousand miles out of it before I run into anything as major as what you had happen.
I have a good 2007 FSI motor & DSG tranny
Notgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2018, 11:29 PM   #4
Ospreylanding

Bought this one and replaced the engine. Brittany was right; it needed an engine but after the engine was replaced, as she indicated, it is a great car. Everything works. Leak fixed and all is good. The remainder of the engine donor is listed above. It was a better until it sustained a front end crash.
Ospreylanding is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement