For Sale in UK 2008 Eos Sport very high Spec 4500 - VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums

Go Back   VW Eos Forum : Volkswagen Eos Forums > VW Eos Owners Community > For Sale & Group Buys

VWEosClub.com is the premier VW Eos Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-29-2017, 12:26 PM   #1
whyte

Default For Sale in UK 2008 Eos Sport very high Spec 4500

Very high specification VW Eos Sport with full main dealer service history, the interior is immaculate, externally good.

84000 miles

This has been my daily car for the last six years and I'm the second owner.

Reflex Silver with Nappa Leather heated seats, electric lumber adjustment, dual zone climate control, electric heated and folding mirrors, cruise control, Xenon lights with dynamic curve control, wash function, Integrated Sat Nav with 30GB hard drive, SD card reader, CD and CD autochanger in arm rest.

All main services carried out by VW Main Dealer, the last one being in June when it was also MOT'd. Last cam belt change was June 2016 2 new tyres on the front fitted beginning of June

Note.. I am abroad from 31st July until 5th August and in a different time zone! Please use email and not phone ! Viewing can be before I go away or from the 5th Aug 2 owners, Next MOT due 23/06/2018, Full service history, Silver, 4,500
whyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2017, 05:23 PM   #2
whyte

Now sold
whyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 03:53 AM   #3
Angalfaria
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyte View Post
Very high specification VW Eos Sport with full main dealer service history, the interior is immaculate, externally good.

84000 miles

This has been my daily car for the last six years and I'm the second owner.

Reflex Silver with Nappa Leather heated seats, electric lumber adjustment, dual zone climate control, electric heated and folding mirrors, cruise control, Xenon lights with dynamic curve control, wash function, Integrated Sat Nav with 30GB hard drive, SD card reader, CD and CD autochanger in arm rest.

All main services carried out by VW Main Dealer, the last one being in June when it was also MOT'd. Last cam belt change was June 2016 2 new tyres on the front fitted beginning of June

Note.. I am abroad from 31st July until 5th August and in a different time zone! Please use email and not phone ! Viewing can be before I go away or from the 5th Aug 2 owners, Next MOT due 23/06/2018, Full service history, Silver, 4,500
Sold it as soon as possible. I must email you.
Thanks
Angalfaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2019, 04:23 AM   #4
Angalfaria
Banned

The selling price VW Eos Sports are fixed? 84000 miles is not bad, but the facilities are available here.
Old 05-16-2019, 04:25 AM   #5
Angalfaria
Banned

I am very interested in buying this. Can I email you any time?
Old 05-19-2019, 02:19 PM   #6
Angalfaria
Banned

Quote:
The example that you give for your car is attracted me so much more about this.
Old 05-19-2019, 02:22 PM   #7
Angalfaria
Banned

You give complete data of your car for selling it. You have sold the car now, really.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:19 AM   #8
Angalfaria
Banned

Quote:
Without those things others, everything is ok. Have you any pic of your car? If, have so, please share it.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:30 PM   #9
KristLee

Hi,

The original for sale post was almost 2 years ago so I doubt you will get a response or email from the seller.

KristLee.

2007 EOS 3.2 V6, Individual Trim, Pearl Black, Dynaudio, MFSW with Paddles, Eonon Multimedia Headunit

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Premium 4x4 2.2 CRDi R-eVGT

2015 Suzuki Celerio 1.0 CVT
KristLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 07:13 PM   #10
Angalfaria
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristLee View Post
Hi,

The original for sale post was almost 2 years ago, so I doubt you will get a response or email from the seller.
Sorry, but if you have any other one so please inform me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement