Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I seem to remember @2phast was interested last time some came up - he's in the USA but presumably prepared to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have two Eos suitcases for sale both in great condition. They are designed to fit perfectly in the boot with the hood up or down a great buy for any Eos owner £50.00 for both
I have two Eos suitcases for sale both in great condition. They are designed to fit perfectly in the boot with the hood up or down a great buy for any Eos owner £50.00 for both
Hi where are you for pick up? I'm in Leicestershire.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there l am in Scotland but can post if you are happy to pay postage?

Thanks Claire

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks could you please find out what is the cost of postage /courier to Leicestershire.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi there it would be around £10-£15 depending your address and courier the measurements are:

75x60x 35 cm and they weight 10kg approx so you can have a wee look and see what you think

Thanks Claire

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've sent message via g mail hope you got it. Can wr say £60 including delivery. How would you want paying? I'm outside Loughborough Leicestershire.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi there

It would probably be better if you arrange your own delivery, you can use parcel monkey that way you can choose delivery date etc.

Send me your email or mobile number and l will send you my address and we could use bank transfer for payment?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are these still available? I'm in the US in Florida and will pay to ship

·
Registered
205 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ll buy them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts