Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mechanic says a valve is leaking and there's metal shavings in the crank case. I'm giving up on this girl. *tear*

She's on Ebay if anyone is interested:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252975536128?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Also taking offers to sell locally before this auction ends on Monday 6/12. I'm in Bedford, Indiana. She starts and drives but I wouldn't trust her for a long haul drive back to wherever you live. I can do whatever to help you arrange transportation.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I see you got $4050 on ebay for this? I just bought the same model for $4500, and know I have a small leak (per the oil change guy) but am hoping it is minor and I'll get a few thousand miles out of it before I run into anything as major as what you had happen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2.0 FSI motor

I see you got $4050 on ebay for this? I just bought the same model for $4500, and know I have a small leak (per the oil change guy) but am hoping it is minor and I'll get a few thousand miles out of it before I run into anything as major as what you had happen.
I have a good 2007 FSI motor & DSG tranny

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bought this one and replaced the engine. Brittany was right; it needed an engine but after the engine was replaced, as she indicated, it is a great car. Everything works. Leak fixed and all is good. The remainder of the engine donor is listed above. It was a better until it sustained a front end crash.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts