Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DAFSTST
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2013 EXEC Arrived

Updated 12/9/12
As a new member to the EOS forum, just want to share some photos. I have purchased a 2013 EXEC fully equipped for my girlfriend and I wanted it to take on a look of its own. Shown are some pictures with it lowered with H&R springs, Tinted Windows and 19 inch Medcedes wheels that were polished with the spokes brushed. The tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/35/19. The factory 18 inch, in my opionion did not do just for this car. Those factory wheels are going to get "Black Chromed" and will be used as a back up. The 245 tires are only about 3/8 of an inch wider and taller and fit perfect. For any one that wants to figure out tire sizes and compare one to another, here is a perfect link that will do that for you with no guess work. Note, the first picture is with some Zone wheels that did not fit the car and in that picture the wheels were Photshoped in. But I think they did look good just did not fit.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tirecalc.php?tires=235-40r18-235-35r19

As a member of the M6Board, I personally drive an M6, 2010 and it has gotten the same treatment, as it too is differant than any other M6 on the road. I've included a picture for your enjoyment. You can't beat a German car.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I purchased 2013 VW Eos Exec fully loaded in horizon blue with a cornsilk beige interior, but didn't have any modifications completed. It has a smooth ride & plenty of pick up. And the "silver button of happiness" that lowers the top is the best. One draw back I seem to have is that there is a lot of road/wind noise on the driver's side when the top is closed. I took it back to the dealer and they said it "was performing as engineered". I purchased some krytox and will be applying some to the rubber seals to see if that will keep the noise down.

·
DAFSTST
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
VASpeedo
Before buying this car we did test drive one and there was no wind noise in the one we drove. Towards the end of this week, I expect to have this car and will report back if there is any wind noise with the top up. This car is being delivered to us two states away as we could not find any where in the US that was an EXEC, Horizon Blue, with Black Interior. This one never made it to the dealers showroom as we grab it when it was in route to the dealer and they did not even put it on display. It was the only one in the US of it's kind.

·
Registered
252 Posts
can one of you show us how the rear camera works?

does it come out of the emblem?
I will work from the number plate light, if its the same as in the UK, I dont have it but its a nice feature.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts