Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry, these items have been sold.

Sorry, these items have been sold.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the SmartTop still available?
Yes, but I'm leaving for Europe tomorrow afternoon, so please contact me immediately if you want me to ship it before I leave. otherwise you will have to wait for my return in late October. Thanks! Peter

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a quick note to say I'm back home in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, and I'm expecting delivery of my 2015 Audi A3 Cabriolet in about a month. The Eos is gone, but the accessories remain (except for the Vag Com which is sold). The prices below are reduced, and I will gladly consider your best offer. International shipping is available at cost...

SmartTOP: $200 with manuals, like new.
Wind Blocker & Case: $350 rarely used--perfect.
Carpet Mats (black): $35 never used.
Console Cup holders (black) $15 like new with rubber inserts

Please see original post above for details about the items for sale.

Thanks!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cyber Monday Update, the SmartTOP is gone. Sold on eBay for $205. My 2015 Audi A3 Cabriolet is due in just two more weeks and the Eos is long gone, but a few accessories remain unsold (except for the SmartTOP and the Vag Com which have sold). The prices below are at final reductions. As always, International shipping is available at cost...

Wind Blocker & Case: $300 rarely used--perfect.
Carpet Mats (black): $25 never used.
Console Cup holders (black) $10 like new with rubber inserts

Please see original post above for details about the items for sale.

Thanks!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: The Carpet mats are gone--sold on eBay for $50. Wind Deflector and Case are STILL AVAILABLE, as is the Cup Holder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts