Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, after deciding on an EOS as my new car some 10 months ago - now only 7 more sleeps until I pick it up!!

2.0 Tdi Bluemotion DSG Sport with loads of extras to build it up to the Exclusive trim - all because 'Horizon Blue' wasn't available as a colour on the Exclusive - LOL!

(Vienna leather & heated seats; cruise control; dual climate control; external key roof opener; 315 RNS Sat Nav & rear view camera)

Excited is somewhat of an understatement!!

- Roger from Market Harborough (UK)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Yes, after deciding on an EOS as my new car some 10 months ago - now only 7 more sleeps until I pick it up!!

2.0 Tdi Bluemotion DSG Sport with loads of extras to build it up to the Exclusive trim - all because 'Horizon Blue' wasn't available as a colour on the Exclusive - LOL!

(Vienna leather & heated seats; cruise control; dual climate control; external key roof opener; 315 RNS Sat Nav & rear view camera)

Excited is somewhat of an understatement!!

- Roger from Market Harborough (UK)
I understand all to well how you feel. Been there, done that many times.

You are going to love the car. Be sure to post up some pics when it arrives.

Hope to see you regularly on this forum.

<><

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks David - certainly intend to be active as this forum has been great for me in answering many EOS questions I've had over the past months.

·
103 Posts
Strange about the colour not being available , but as another Horizon Blue owner I am sure you will be pleased with your decision.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts