·
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would join the party and let you see mine

Attachments

·
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does it matter if its hard to keep clean? its a labour of love!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Love The Colour Graham. Its Nice To See Some Different Colours. My Eos Is Red And I Absolutely Love It!

·
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
....love the Westwoods...!

GRAVEY
Makes a change from Chicago's, and couldn't afford the 3.2V6 on which they are standard, so a compromise.

Cheers

·
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Updating pics, this time with some sunshine scenery and a local landmark.

:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
Wow - what a car and what fantastic scenery. Where were those shots taken?

·
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Gavin,

It's taken from the Law (an extinct volcano), looking across the river Tay towards Fife, also showing the rail bridge. The Law (Scots word for hill) is a hill which dominates Dundee and the city is built around it.

Cheers

·
Registered
127 Posts
LLLLOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE the car, just ordered a black with beige leather and westwoods. Been searching around this forum for ages trying to fine someone who has them with a decent picture. Everyone seems to go for the chicagos but i personally think they look ill fitting to the car. They stick out too far and because the car is not lowered by 15mm with them on to cope with the extra size it just looks odd.

So I stuck with the westwoods as I dont like the avignon or the other ones that come on the sport standard, too spokey.

Even all the ones ive seen around Bristol dont have westwoods on and the showroom car had avignons.

Your pictures have confirmed that im now 100% happy with my choice. Wheels can transform a car and i think the westwood are somwhere between sporty and classy, (chicago are just plain blingy gangsta - now i'm only having a bit of a laugh before anyone with chicagos gets a sweat on)

Got any more pics you can show, perhaps with more sunlight on the side facing the camara??

·
Registered
480 Posts
I managed to pick up an ex-demo this afternoon exactly same same spec I wanted to order, only this saved me £5k and will be ready for me on Thursday. Can't wait to take delivery. 1 more EOS circulating the southern side of Bristol.

I'll be the silver one with the chicago bling ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nail z, nice one,

Did you get it from Heritage in bristol?? Because if you did, i've cained the arse out of that one. And i do hope they repair the chicago's for you as they looked a bit butchered.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Nail z, nice one,

Did you get it from Heritage in bristol?? Because if you did, i've cained the arse out of that one. And i do hope they repair the chicago's for you as they looked a bit butchered.
I did get it from Heritage but I doubt it's the same car as the wheels were mint.

It wasn't sold to me as ex-demo but used. It had only arrived on their forecourt that morning (apparently) and to be fair it hadn't even been prepped for sale.

Still - I get my hands on it on Thursday and I reckon I had a lucky escape. I had ordered a Focus CC but because they're having problems getting them to customers I cancelled and went for the EOS instead.

·
Registered
378 Posts
A good choice, all of the reviews rate the EOS above the Focus / Astra / C70 etc

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
his review is just nutz... first of all he spends 2/3rds of the article talking nionscense about style and then it skims over the eos like he read the brochure and formed an opinion. I just see him as entertaiment, not information... kinda like the sunday funnies... but without the pictures.... and the humour...

·
Registered
378 Posts
I used to like him but in more recent times it's all about showmanship and he talks more about uninteresting lifestyle rubbish than cars.

In fact I once bought one of his books and it was so awful that I stopped reading it after about 4 pages.

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts
I used to like him but in more recent times it's all about showmanship and he talks more about uninteresting lifestyle rubbish than cars.

In fact I once bought one of his books and it was so awful that I stopped reading it after about 4 pages.

Agree - I always liked his writing when he was simply a motoring journo but all the fame seems to have turned him into something completely different.. He no longer represents us car-nuts.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts