Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
We purchased a 2.0 TDI in October 2006 and had the water leak problem and the window regulator problem (new regulator fitted).
Also have had roof mechanism shimmed to stop a major rattle.
We also have an annoying vibration at 1500 revs, caused by the engine which makes the dashboard vibrate, the dealer fit a new bulkhead seal between the dashboard and the bulkhead, but the vibration is still there, has anyone else come across this problem?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Jill, Not yet, I am sorry to hear that your car hasn't treated you well, I hope this is an isolated problem and not something we are all going to come across.

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts
Hi
We purchased a 2.0 TDI in October 2006 and had the water leak problem and the window regulator problem (new regulator fitted).
Also have had roof mechanism shimmed to stop a major rattle.
We also have an annoying vibration at 1500 revs, caused by the engine which makes the dashboard vibrate, the dealer fit a new bulkhead seal between the dashboard and the bulkhead, but the vibration is still there, has anyone else come across this problem?

Mine has developed an annoying ziz from the dashboard in the last week (have had it for 6 months). Also have roof rattle and window auto-dropping problem as well as bootlid locking itself within 1 sec of it being unlocked...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ive noticed a whistle when changing from 2nd ti 3rd gear today...Ill be looking out for it again tomorrow when i go out

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New year, old problems. Car went back to dealer for the vibration and a replacement trim they broke on a previous visit. The top Eos mechanic reckoned the interior mirror may be the cause of the vibration (yeah right). They had it one day, fit the trim they owed us, and a new interior mirror. No more vibrations! Now we are really enjoying the car and all its refinement.
Jill
Jill, Not yet, I am sorry to hear that your car hasn't treated you well, I hope this is an isolated problem and not something we are all going to come across.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts