Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi does anybody know we’re. The two wires go when fitting bi xenon headlights genuine parts to 09 plate with plug and play adapters there is a single wire off each side looks like they go into the dash to plug in some we’re ? The lights come on but flicker any help would be great full

·
Life is good... so far
1,043 Posts
Need more help. Can you post pictures of what you are working with. If it is an Eos, install should be straight forward if you started with H7 bulbs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
these are genuine bi xenon headlights plug and play adapters from eBay the lights flicker and go off they self level ok but just don’t work do I need to get someone to go on vag.com

·
Life is good... so far
1,043 Posts
That's why I asked for pictures. If you have an Eos you don't have Bixenon lights. The lights you are trying to install work off the wire connector from the OEM halogen bulb. These are the power and trigger for the HIDs. Should work fine. If not you might need a relay wiring harness. Some installs require one along with ballast resistors to fool the light sensing circuits. Sounds like you might need help from someone locally. or Ebay sold you the wrong kit. They should be h7 replacements. If you follow the diagram for h7 it should be plug and play, no adaptors should be needed. Installation - Dash Cam, LED & Xenon HID Easy Install Guides - XenonPro.com.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's why I asked for pictures. If you have an Eos you don't have Bixenon lights. The lights you are trying to install work off the wire connector from the OEM halogen bulb. These are the power and trigger for the HIDs. Should work fine. If not you might need a relay wiring harness. Some installs require one along
That's why I asked for pictures. If you have an Eos you don't have Bixenon lights. The lights you are trying to install work off the wire connector from the OEM halogen bulb. These are the power and trigger for the HIDs. Should work fine. If not you might need a relay wiring harness. Some installs require one along with ballast resistors to fool the light sensing circuits. Sounds like you might need help from someone locally. or Ebay sold you the wrong kit. They should be h7 replacements. If you follow the diagram for h7 it should be plug and play, no adaptors should be needed. Installation - Dash Cam, LED & Xenon HID Easy Install Guides - XenonPro.com.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts