Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a Bluetooth receiver that has been tested to stream music and charge itself using the 2007-2009 EOS console Ipod Doc?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm not sure if we're after the same thing but I found a post while trawling through the forums where someone has fitted this module which works nicely with the iPhone. Not entirely sure if it's just for calls or for streaming as well.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I'm not sure if we're after the same thing but I found a post while trawling through the forums where someone has fitted this module which works nicely with the iPhone. Not entirely sure if it's just for calls or for streaming as well.
If it's the 9W7 version it will do both (but only if you have the white high line MFD). ****

·
Registered
1,470 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yup, got one of those. I've got a big one. fnarr. I presume that is the high line and the half screen is the low line.

Learning so much today.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Yup, got one of those. I've got a big one. fnarr. I presume that is the high line and the half screen is the low line.

Learning so much today.
Oh that you will. ****

·
Registered
140 Posts
i have an i-pod with loads of music on and want to know how i can use it in my 56 plate 2-0 fsi, there is no aux socket or whatever it,s called, what can i do? can anybody help me? rick atkinson

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've just ordered the Scosche passPort adapter and the Coolstream bluetooth adapter for my 2008 EOS so I'll be able to report soon if this combo works.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well I can say that the Coolstream adapter is not recognized by my 2008 EOS with the base stereo system plus factory ipod dock. It was getting power and I could pair it but the stereo said "No Magazine" when I tried to select it. FWIW it would power up directly from the connector and using the Scosche passPort adapter but not recognized in either case.
Tried my friends old iPod mini though and it charged and played fine so I'm going to trade him my nano 4g for his mini so I can use it in the car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I finally found that the Tune2AIr WMA1000 Bluetooth adapter worked perfectly with the radio from the IPOD dock in the center console but now my radio suddenly started getting the "Check Magazine" message and will not even recognize the Aux input in the glove box anymore.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts