VW of A that the transmission be replaced - ugh!! So now
the transmission has been replaced. I'm just scared of
what other problems may arise. I didn't purchase an
extended warranty when I bought it. Is there a warranty
I can purchase now at this point? I really love the car,
and I'm *hoping* that was the last of my problems, but
I wanna be prepared just in case, and I don't wanna be
having to dip into my wallet.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Yes you can buy extended warranty from a VW dealer...I bought one when I got my EOS(2.0T, 2007) last month.

·
Loves the Dawn
11 Posts
For Sale

I just posted my '08 silver 2.0T 6spd for sale in the appropriate forum. It's in San Mateo County and only has 7,500 miles. Take a look!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am up near Los Angeles. I actually drove to San Diego for a Padres game yesterday, and headed back up. Very fun drive down there, until I got to parking, and my oil pressure light went off. Still not entirely sure what is going on with that. But I love my little eos, minus all the service issues I have had.

·
Registered
5 Posts
On my 2nd Eos. Leased a 2008 komfort in 4.08 from Sunnyvale VW. Had to get it from Maryland to get a color I liked with a manual trans. Loved it--but turned it in 2 weeks ago for a 2011 komfort. There were only TWO Eos with manual transmissions in CA available!! I was told that in 2012, only automatics would be available. A car that is this much fun HAS to have manual trans. available, right???

I have loved both of mine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sometimes I ride topless and sometimes I don't!!

I'm from South Corona and I haven't seen but one EOS in the six months or better when trying really to look for them specially when your stuck on the 91 freeway with several million cars!!!
Just got mine a bit ago and trying to learn how to take care of the convertible aspect of it also trying to figure out how to get the Front seat rest off so I can put seat covers on?
Other than the faulty airbag is what's causing a lot of the dealership not to sell them when they come in use. I hope they get this recall fixed ASAP!!
:cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in Yucaipa. 2007 EOS. My sister owns a 2008 and she's in Grand Terrace. Can't believe I saw another one in Riverside last week.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Saw two more in the Inland Empirein the past couple weeks. Not seeming too rare in this part of town anymore!

·
Alaskaman
92 Posts
If you ever get up to the Bay Area, you'd be surprised how many are out and about. I see one about every third day. LOTS of traffic up here though. Mine's an 09 and I still get folks asking what it is. I can't find anything better so I'm just drive the wheels off the thing...

41 - 50 of 50 Posts