Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Those taillights are TOO COOL. What exactly are they and how much did they cost?

·
Save the manuals!
474 Posts
Very nice. I'm not too keen on the newer model's front end, but the rear taillights, bumper, etc. sure do look sharp.

Bring lots of money to the VW parts counter, and I'm sure you can get everything you need. Or wait patiently until a 2012 shows up in your local junkyard. The sheet metal didn't change, so hopefully everything should bolt right up to a 2011 or older Eos (with a matching paint job, of course).

Curious if Denkiman-Works ran into any wiring issues with the different light configuration.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Very nice. I'm not too keen on the newer model's front end, but the rear taillights, bumper, etc. sure do look sharp.

Bring lots of money to the VW parts counter, and I'm sure you can get everything you need. Or wait patiently until a 2012 shows up in your local junkyard. The sheet metal didn't change, so hopefully everything should bolt right up to a 2011 or older Eos (with a matching paint job, of course).

Curious if Denkiman-Works ran into any wiring issues with the different light configuration.
Thanks comments.
Trunk should be slightly modified.Need electrical wiring in the trunk.
VAG-COM coding is required.

I think the body of the EOS is not changed much with the old and new.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts