Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wifey has this simple perspex clip thingy that fits into the driver side A pillar trim cover and finds it really useful for holding parking/ferry tickets etc. I bought one: Skoda part 3V0-867-333. I was embarassed to pay less than a dollar!

I had my EOS 'A' pillar cover off. There's a small edge cut away about 6 inches up from the dash trim. The sunroof drain hose is clipped to the pillar and there are no screw holes for this clip. I pushed it behind the drain hose but the angles on the clip were wrong for it to be held in place by the cover. I used a heat gun to widen the angle on the last bend (inside cover) and bingo the clip now holds with spring tension against the glass when the cover is replaced.

Small cheap mod. with utility!
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive mirror Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2008 Volkswagen VR6 Eos
682 Posts
Wifey has this simple perspex clip thingy that fits into the driver side A pillar trim cover and finds it really useful for holding parking/ferry tickets etc. I bought one: Skoda part 3V0-867-333. I was embarassed to pay less than a dollar!

I had my EOS 'A' pillar cover off. There's a small edge cut away about 6 inches up from the dash trim. The sunroof drain hose is clipped to the pillar and there are no screw holes for this clip. I pushed it behind the drain hose but the angles on the clip were wrong for it to be held in place by the cover. I used a heat gun to widen the angle on the last bend (inside cover) and bingo the clip now holds with spring tension against the glass when the cover is replaced.

Small cheap mod. with utility!
View attachment 24554
Nice mod!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts