Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I own a 2006 EOS and I know I had the coming/leaving home lights but I cannot seem to find where to activate it again.
My car unfortunately had so many issues that in the two years since I have it, it was in repair shop for a year accumulated.
I don't know if they deactivated it but I've looked in the settings and have no option on that (or at least I don't find it).
Looking forward for your help!
Best,
João

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
If you have a hi-line model with comprehensive cockpit display I think you can find the settings there. If you have the basic information display like mine it has to be done by settings using a diagnostics tool or get a dealer to do it on next service. There are lots of customiseable features like that, but unfortunately when workshops start replacing, repairing or resetting modules they can wipe these optional settings. No big deal if you are paying for a service with a diagnostics check included.

The same is true of all doors auto locking above 8 mph feature for security and many other useful options.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi voxmagna,
Thank you for your answer!
Although I was hoping to be able to do it myself at least now I know it can be solved.
Besides the coming home lights and door lock what other features are there to be programed? Do you know where I can find it?
Best,
João

1 - 5 of 5 Posts