Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked at the manual and tried pushing the buttons suggested but I still don't seem to get access to the menus. I am trying to reprogramme the comming home section for the lights to reset the timer to be a bit longer.

Anyone got any suggestions as to how to gain access to these menus?

thanks in advance
;)

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts
I have looked at the manual and tried pushing the buttons suggested but I still don't seem to get access to the menus. I am trying to reprogramme the comming home section for the lights to reset the timer to be a bit longer.

thanks in advance
;)

I tried when my car was new but apparently you can't get access - only your dealer can! They should do it FOC for you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
convenience menu

I would access the menu via the wiper stalk as I dont have the multi function steering wheel.
I think the other reply may be correct that it must be done via the dealer.

Since this is computer controlled can anyone out there post any hacks and access tips for do it yourself?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Although I have the multi function steering wheel, the instructions in the book are the same for both units. Book says to select "setup" from the main menu and press the "ok" button on the windshield wiper switch. Then select "convience" menu and press "ok" on the windshield wiper switch. In my manual this is in 3.1, pages 14-28.

·
Registered
84 Posts

thanks in advance
;)
Hi GOgg
You need to have the "highline multifunction computer" (which I beleive is an option on most models) to be able to access the menu, otherwise your dealer will be able to reset the timer

Paul

·
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the help. Looks like I did not purchase the optional computer.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts