Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a 2012 Tdi and there is a cupholder space in the centre consul behind the handbrake , I believe there is a widget that fits in there so you can fit in 2 McDonalds coffee cups, if I'm correct, is this a dealer only part or is there another source for bits like this.
Thanks
Boz

· Registered
2008 Volkswagen VR6 Eos
920 Posts
Hi
I have a 2012 Tdi and there is a cupholder space in the centre consul behind the handbrake , I believe there is a widget that fits in there so you can fit in 2 McDonalds coffee cups, if I'm correct, is this a dealer only part or is there another source for bits like this.
Thanks
Boz
Assume your referring to the bottle cap opener which serves double duty as a cup separator. I installed the tray with lid and bottle cap opener.

You can find the parts on EBay or AliExpress

Attachments

· Registered
8,834 Posts
MYEOS Sport cupholder is round and suitable for a bottle of water, although some probably fit a bottle of Bud. in it? It annoys me when a passenger sticks a bottle in there because it interferes with my manual stick shifting and using the parking brake.

· Registered
2008 Volkswagen VR6 Eos
920 Posts
MYEOS Sport cupholder is round and suitable for a bottle of water, although some probably fit a bottle of Bud. in it? It annoys me when a passenger sticks a bottle in there because it interferes with my manual stick shifting and using the parking brake.
Sounds like you have the crappy one we received in North America

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts