Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please delete if not allowed. I've really loved having this car, but I need to streamline my life for a bit. Sadly, this has to go. I'd really love to see it go to someone who knows and appreciates the car. Below, is the copy of my Denver CL ad.

I am selling my 2009 VW EOS Komfort with the 2.0T and six speed manual transmission. This car has very low miles for the year: 58,900 (I’ll continue to drive it a bit, so they might go up), and it is in very good condition for its age.

This car was well equipped with the automatic climate control, heated seats, and the mid-level stereo. Has the VW brand, EOS specific, rubber floor mats and trunk liner. The car is currently on after-market 18in rims with summer only tires. It will also come with the original rims with some pretty nice Continental all-season tires (I’m happy to put them on for you). If you’re interested, I’ll throw in some 18in rims off a GTI that need some paint. Car also has original wind deflector. I also had a hitch installed to take a bike rack, and I’ll include the bike rack as it works well for this car.

This car was owned by an enthusiast, and I’ve been a bit of an obsessive. This car has had a lot of common issues already addressed: The top seals were lubricated with the VW branded Krytox regularly, the sunroof has been lubricated with the specific lubricant from VW/Audi, the timing chain and tensioners were replaced, the vinyl on the door cards was replaced, and the top’s headliner strings were replaced by VW dealer I bought it from in 2018. The car has a pretty full service history, and I’ve always changed the oil more often than recommended with full synthetic. The car has a clean title.

The car is a 2009, so it does have a handful of parking lot dings, there is some paint fade on the door handles, and a quarter sized area of clear coat repair on the trunk lid. The larger rims have some curb rash. Call me up and I’m happy to go over every minor detail.

I’m selling because this is a 3rd vehicle for me, and I no longer have a commute.

Even if you aren’t looking a convertible, there isn’t much out there in this crazy used car market at this price with this low of mileage. Please call, text, or email with any questions.

2009 VW EOS 59K miles. Manual Transmission. - cars & trucks - by...

Thanks!
Tony

Moderator Input - I have moved this thread to the full Members Classified section as it has much wider readership than the regional section where it was originally posted.

Past experience has shown potential Eos buyers will travel long distances for the right model they desire.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please delete if not allowed. I've really loved having this car, but I need to streamline my life for a bit. Sadly, this has to go. I'd really love to see it go to someone who knows and appreciates the car. Below, is the copy of my Denver CL ad.

I am selling my 2009 VW EOS Komfort with the 2.0T and six speed manual transmission. This car has very low miles for the year: 58,900 (I’ll continue to drive it a bit, so they might go up), and it is in very good condition for its age.

This car was well equipped with the automatic climate control, heated seats, and the mid-level stereo. Has the VW brand, EOS specific, rubber floor mats and trunk liner. The car is currently on after-market 18in rims with summer only tires. It will also come with the original rims with some pretty nice Continental all-season tires (I’m happy to put them on for you). If you’re interested, I’ll throw in some 18in rims off a GTI that need some paint. Car also has original wind deflector. I also had a hitch installed to take a bike rack, and I’ll include the bike rack as it works well for this car.

This car was owned by an enthusiast, and I’ve been a bit of an obsessive. This car has had a lot of common issues already addressed: The top seals were lubricated with the VW branded Krytox regularly, the sunroof has been lubricated with the specific lubricant from VW/Audi, the timing chain and tensioners were replaced, the vinyl on the door cards was replaced, and the top’s headliner strings were replaced by VW dealer I bought it from in 2018. The car has a pretty full service history, and I’ve always changed the oil more often than recommended with full synthetic. The car has a clean title.

The car is a 2009, so it does have a handful of parking lot dings, there is some paint fade on the door handles, and a quarter sized area of clear coat repair on the trunk lid. The larger rims have some curb rash. Call me up and I’m happy to go over every minor detail.

I’m selling because this is a 3rd vehicle for me, and I no longer have a commute.

Even if you aren’t looking a convertible, there isn’t much out there in this crazy used car market at this price with this low of mileage. Please call, text, or email with any questions.

2009 VW EOS 59K miles. Manual Transmission. - cars & trucks - by...

Thanks!
Tony

Moderator Input - I have moved this thread to the full Members Classified section as it has much wider readership than the regional section where it was originally posted.

Past experience has shown potential Eos buyers will travel long distances for the right model they desire.
has this vehicle bee sold?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts