Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

EOS 1.4 TSi 160 Problem

38K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  toureos 
fight and keep getting it checked

I have the 2007 eos. I was the first to purchase it in the states. About a year ago I told my sales person the engine was very noisy he said it was normal. Now I have been out of a car for 2 weeks plus because the car died!!! A bolt in the engine broke and VW does not want to pay for it!! They are satying it was not lubricated properly!! They want $3000.00 to fix the bolt plus any other damages when they get the car started. Don't beleive there bull keep bringing it in and don't get stuck like I am. Any help that anyone can provide please!!!!

Thanks for the help,
gave vw all my paper work on oil changes etc and when i brought the car to them for there so called maintance(not sure what any of them do) the miles do not match with when i had my oil changes. This is there arrgument. My is so what do they actually look at if they say all they change is the oil. Do they not check the brakes, spark plugs etc. Does anyone have the address for VW germany head chief I would love to contact him. I have been a vw customer at the same place for 12years rumor has it the dealership is being sold so they don't really care about reputaion right now!!

Big update on my vw engine. Found out it was a head bolt and a cam bolt broken. As result of fighting with volkswagen of america and getting nothing. Even after informing them that these pieces do not need to be lubricated they hold pieces in place for the engine,they will cover half the cost now. Not good enough by my standards. So there will be a 07 blue eos on the market as well as an 04 touareg white truck in anyone is interested. I will no longer buy VW's. If anyone has an email for the president of VW I would love to tell him my experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.