Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2012 eos with black interior but I want either the red or the beige ones. Im in the Los Angeles area so if there is anyone out here willing to trade or even sell me it. Pls lmk. Thanks :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
You may want to specify/clarify your trim level. Black and beige came in the base Komfort trim as well as the higher end Lux and Executive trims. The Komfort was V-Tex vinyl, whereas the Lux and Executive were both leather. I doubt anyone wants to trade leather for vinyl. Not to mention you’re talking about a lot of work to switch it out - seats, door panels, carpet, and dash.

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
Good point with a lot of work shipping bulky items. I've seen a couple of EOS 'Seat Sets' on Fleabay which include the rear color matched trim panels, may be door cards? But I didn't think about the dash about the dash. Could be better to wait until a complete set comes up, buy that, swap without time pressure and 2 cars in pieces, then sell what was taken out?

MY07 Sport is Cornsilk Beige (fake leather) with a black vinyl dash, black door tops. and beige rear side panels. If I had to replace the seats due to wear and damage I might consider the more comfortable and cheaper black fabric seats which would still go with the trim, but make the interior darker?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You may want to specify/clarify your trim level. Black and beige came in the base Komfort trim as well as the higher end Lux and Executive trims. The Komfort was V-Tex vinyl, whereas the Lux and Executive were both leather. I doubt anyone wants to trade leather for vinyl. Not to mention you’re talking about a lot of work to switch it out - seats, door panels, carpet, and dash.
Well I also said I was willing to buy it. And I only just want the seats in the front and back. Not the side door panels. And the car I have is 2012 komfort.

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
If somebody wants to swap they would want the whole interior matching so buying used from a donor car being sold for parts would be the best practical solution? What I saw on Fleabay is sellers selling the lot, including colored side trim, because they aren't parts most would want on their own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.