Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KELVLES

Eos number plate
I have my EOS number plate any one interested let me know plate transfer included in price number plate reads A EOS VW actual pate is AE05 VVV. Value of plate by reg transfers is £1400.
For sale at £750 or best offer

Thanks Kelv

·
Banned
2 Posts
This message is from a probable spammer who quoted a false location when registering on this Forum. As a consequence, I have permanently banned this member.

Yes I was thinking to buy.

The offer is good. Post image so that I should get clear of the plate color and looks.

Do not contact this member as they could be harvesting email addresses or intending to respond with malicious emails.

:)

·
2014 Horizon Blue
290 Posts
1400 pounds?!? That's...

...over $2,000!!!

And I thought the state of Washington was being unreasonable charging $20* annually for a customized plate! We yanks clearly don't know how good we have it!

*At least, I think it was $20. I just remember that it was more than I was willing to pay and abandoned the idea.

·
Registered
106 Posts
This message is from a probable spammer ...
You know, I saw that post earlier and wondered who in the US would want to buy a UK number plate? Doesn't make any sense.

And it's not like the plate, itself, is worth anything. What you're buying in the UK is the right to put that number on your car. The plate itself costs a few pounds at Halfords (UK equivalent of Auto-Zone).

·
Registered
126 Posts
1400 pounds?!? That's...

...over $2,000!!!

And I thought the state of Washington was being unreasonable charging $20* annually for a customized plate! We yanks clearly don't know how good we have it!

*At least, I think it was $20. I just remember that it was more than I was willing to pay and abandoned the idea.
In the OP's defense, he is only asking 750 pounds :). Not sure how it works across the pond, but that is alot of money. Might be what it costs over there, I don't know.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts