Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

Here is the 2.0 TDI Sport in Leonie Blue with the 17 inch solitude alloys, black leather interior, luxury pack and Ipod connection.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mines same but have 6 cd changer instead of luxury pack. Also bought short plate.
MY 56 EOS

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice plate!!

I have my eye on one too, just haggling with the company to see if I can get em down any lol.

No doubt I'll end up paying full whack tho.............

·
Registered
49 Posts
Darren.
Your motor looks great in the blue! I'm a bit of an Interweb spaz and am struggling to put pics on this site (size being the issue) How did you get your pics small enough but still good quality on the site.
RgdS Paj

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Paj,

What I had to do was copy them onto the desktop and then save them again at a lower quality and upload them from there.

It is a pity about the quality, the original pics look 10 times better than the ones I have uploaded.

So: right click the file, select copy. Paste it onto your desktop (for example), open it with photo editing software. Click file, click save as, rename it, alter the quality (usually a drop down menu and you have to select lowest. Save it and then upload that file.

Hope I'm not teaching Granny to suck eggs!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thank You

I take delivery of a leonie blue / black leather 2.0 TFSi on 1st March and have yet to see the colour as ordered. I am very grateful to see your excellent pics & I am thrilled with the colour ! The sales pics have not not done:) it justice.

Ta,
GRAVEY

·
Registered
104 Posts
In my opinion it looks even better with the sun on it. Looks totally different colour!!!!:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well look at that, me and my granny have finally got the Spectrum ZX81 to do a picture. Darren you will go far so many thanks to you. I will try and get some better pics soon.
RgdS Paj

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Andrew and all,
Thanks for the comments and this site which I must admit I am using more than the other one now (eosoc). You mentioned the RHD set up in your last post. Is that because I'm in Germany? If so then the car was bought in Brighton via a taxfree broker so is a fully fledged UK car (with V5) and will not be "an import" when it is sold on in October. Due to the rules here I have to purchase LHD headlights and fog/reversing lights. These parts were 400euro with the tax off so if anyone out there requires continental lights please abuse me (also got Golf Mk 5 lights). I will pop to the garage soon and find out how much zee Germans pay for the windbreak and anything else you can think of.
RgdS Paj
PS Andrew, how about a club sticker?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Andrew and all,
Thanks for the comments and this site which I must admit I am using more than the other one now (eosoc). You mentioned the RHD set up in your last post. Is that because I'm in Germany? If so then the car was bought in Brighton via a taxfree broker so is a fully fledged UK car (with V5) and will not be "an import" when it is sold on in October. Due to the rules here I have to purchase LHD headlights and fog/reversing lights. These parts were 400euro with the tax off so if anyone out there requires continental lights please abuse me (also got Golf Mk 5 lights). I will pop to the garage soon and find out how much zee Germans pay for the windbreak and anything else you can think of.
RgdS Paj
PS Andrew, how about a club sticker?
Paj,

Sounds like you already have one of the more unique Eoses in Germany. I would be up for club stickers. Do you think a window or bumper sticker (I personally like keeping my bumper clean looking).

·
Registered
49 Posts
Andrew
I agree with the "no stickers on paint" therefore leaving the glass area. I have been lucky enough to use the Nurburgring (public road/race track) as seen on "Top Gear". People that visit it buy a sticker of the track outline which is mainly worn on the top corner of the rear window. My only concern with this is my rear window is often in the boot. Idea might be on front window in the middle like the old "Max Power" sticker. Maybe put this in a seperate thread and have a poll too.
RgdS Paj
Take a look at Google images "nurburgring stickers"

·
Registered
36 Posts
Club Sticker

Andrew,

I agree with the previous comment regarding a sticker for the front window screen, not on paint - anyone else for this idea ?

Regards,

Gravey

·
Registered
101 Posts
Club Sticker

I agree with the windscreen sticker.

A nice shaped one that would fit right in the corner of the screen.:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Count me in, I'd buy one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Leonie Blue EOS has arrived

After many months of waiting, I was today informed that my 2Ltr TDI EOS sport in Leonie Blue is now in the UK . Currently being prep'd and Auto Glazed.
Mine also has Ipod Preparation and wind deflector.

Has anyone had any experience of the wind deflector ? I was a bit miffed when I found out that it did not just pop up . Instead you have to attach it manually.

Still I pick the car up on Wednesday. Let's hope the weather holds.

More Later

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi crabfat,

Got the wind deflector in mine and it's well worth it as it stops the wind coming in through the back seats which gets a bit chilly at times.

As it's usually just myself in the car I leave it fitted in all the time but it's really easy to use. There's two slots at the side of the back seats it slips into then you release a couple of catches at the front of it so that it locks into a hole behind the front seats.

The deflector can then be raised in seconds by pulling it up and a quick tap knocks it down again out the way.

Oh - you can also leave it fitted when the roof is up too.

Hope it stays sunny for when you pick the car up :)

There's a picture of mine with the deflector fitted in the following link

http://www.vweosclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=101&d=1175551264

1 - 20 of 21 Posts