Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I recently purchased a 2010 EOS and am staring to research modifications. I've owned a number of VW's and was part of a group buy years ago for Jetta side view mirrors from Europe. In the states the passenger side mirrors are magnified to state "Object in mirror are closer than they appear" which I guess means they are "un-magnified" for lack of a better term.

Someone from Europe facilitated a group buy for heated blue side view mirrors that had blind spots built in on both sides. Has anything like that been investigated for the EOS? I would love to swap out these US mirrors, they are very annoying and, in my opinion, not as safe as the Euro mirrors.

Thanks for any input.

Tony B.
Milwaukee WI
2010 EOS Komfort, 6 speed manual

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Hello,

I recently purchased a 2010 EOS and am staring to research modifications. I've owned a number of VW's and was part of a group buy years ago for Jetta side view mirrors from Europe. In the states the passenger side mirrors are magnified to state "Object in mirror are closer than they appear" which I guess means they are "un-magnified" for lack of a better term.

Someone from Europe facilitated a group buy for heated blue side view mirrors that had blind spots built in on both sides. Has anything like that been investigated for the EOS? I would love to swap out these US mirrors, they are very annoying and, in my opinion, not as safe as the Euro mirrors.

Thanks for any input.
Tony B.
Milwaukee WI
2010 EOS Komfort, 6 speed manual
Hi Tony have you checked out EBay EU you might just find what you are looking for there IMHO.

Mick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts