Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very high specification VW Eos Sport with full main dealer service history, the interior is immaculate, externally good.

84000 miles

This has been my daily car for the last six years and I'm the second owner.

Reflex Silver with Nappa Leather heated seats, electric lumber adjustment, dual zone climate control, electric heated and folding mirrors, cruise control, Xenon lights with dynamic curve control, wash function, Integrated Sat Nav with 30GB hard drive, SD card reader, CD and CD autochanger in arm rest.

All main services carried out by VW Main Dealer, the last one being in June when it was also MOT'd. Last cam belt change was June 2016 2 new tyres on the front fitted beginning of June

Note.. I am abroad from 31st July until 5th August and in a different time zone! Please use email and not phone ! Viewing can be before I go away or from the 5th Aug 2 owners, Next MOT due 23/06/2018, Full service history, Silver, £4,500

·
Banned
8 Posts
Very high specification VW Eos Sport with full main dealer service history, the interior is immaculate, externally good.

84000 miles

This has been my daily car for the last six years and I'm the second owner.

Reflex Silver with Nappa Leather heated seats, electric lumber adjustment, dual zone climate control, electric heated and folding mirrors, cruise control, Xenon lights with dynamic curve control, wash function, Integrated Sat Nav with 30GB hard drive, SD card reader, CD and CD autochanger in arm rest.

All main services carried out by VW Main Dealer, the last one being in June when it was also MOT'd. Last cam belt change was June 2016 2 new tyres on the front fitted beginning of June

Note.. I am abroad from 31st July until 5th August and in a different time zone! Please use email and not phone ! Viewing can be before I go away or from the 5th Aug 2 owners, Next MOT due 23/06/2018, Full service history, Silver, £4,500
Sold it as soon as possible. I must email you.
Thanks

·
Banned
8 Posts
The example that you give for your car is attracted me so much more about this.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Without those things others, everything is ok. Have you any pic of your car? If, have so, please share it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi,

The original for sale post was almost 2 years ago so I doubt you will get a response or email from the seller.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts