Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so the fuel door on my 2012 eos broke into pieces today. I can’t seem to find anything about changing it, has anyone done this? How difficult? Idea on the parts I need? HELP

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Most jobs on these cars need a workshop manual just to find out how to remove trim parts without doing more damage and breaking things.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Most jobs on these cars need a workshop manual just to find out how to remove trim parts without doing more damage and breaking things.
Excellent observation! Does nothing to help solve the problem, but it is nonetheless brilliant.

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
If nobody replies or the OP can't find anything using search, then most likely nobody has done it themselves, solved the problem with work and posted anything? It's always helpful to members when somebody does some work, makes their contribution and posts their solution. Credible advice may need reference to a workshop manual to make sure we don't follow something that is wrong or causes more damage. V.W color matched trim parts can be expensive to replace if they aren't correctly removed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ended up talking to a body shop to get the work finished. It’s scheduled, will be a minute before it’s fixed. Thanks everyone

1 - 7 of 7 Posts