Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Houston Tx, Loving my candy white 2.0t, It's awesome. I try to drive top down as much as I can, many years of staying indoors inside the car, inside an AC home and office, I always on hay fever medication. with the top doen, I found myself going out to do walks and runs in the park, but I think I have contracted "convertiblitis", a heavier case of Hay fever/allergy that I have to see a doctor to get some serious pills, but hell, it's not a bad, I dropped six pounds just from dolng extra walks...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Here in Houston Tx, Loving my candy white 2.0t, It's awesome. I try to drive top down as much as I can, many years of staying indoors inside the car, inside an AC home and office, I always on hay fever medication. with the top doen, I found myself going out to do walks and runs in the park, but I think I have contracted "convertiblitis", a heavier case of Hay fever/allergy that I have to see a doctor to get some serious pills, but hell, it's not a bad, I dropped six pounds just from dolng extra walks...
Wow! Buy a convertible and lose weight, now THERE'S an advertising slogan!!!!!!!!!

Paul:cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I too am noticing health issues. I've been getting chronic boughts of amnesia lately. For instance, Last week I left the house to get a gallon of milk and some bread. When i got back home my roomate was like "Where the hell have you been?" I said "I went to pic up some bread and milk." He said "Dude!, You left 4 hours ago!".....

I dont know what happens...I 'll leave the house to run a short errand and end up returning hours later....I just get flashbacks of music,sun and a cool breeze.:D I notice the symptoms only happen on nice days here in Houston......hhmmmm I think it will be 80 degrees and sunny tomorrow.;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts