Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love the car. Got mine last Friday (the 2nd). I managed to get one of the only two 6sp manuals in the state. I really miss having a manual trans. I got the Black with the black leather interior... yes.... dark, but nice. The car drives like a dream. Looking forward to warmer weather. Looking forward to reading other experiences in the forums.

·
Registered
113 Posts
good to hear another happy eoser! :D haven't see the dark / dark combination before.....do you have any photos?!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not yet, but I'll get on it.:)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good to hear another happy eoser! :D haven't see the dark / dark combination before.....do you have any photos?!
Here you go.... Haven't named her yet....

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Convertible

·
Registered
113 Posts
yeah the black on black is looks a really nice combo!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello Backatcha, Pepino!

I just joined the VWE Club on April 3, but I've been the proud owner of an EOS since September 2006.

This is just a quick note to say I'll be looking for you on the road to say hello. The most likely place to see me is on Peachtree Road near and around Buckhead. I'll be wearing a baseball cap and tooling around in my Crimson Eos with black interior.

Of course, the color is actually Paprika Red, but I call it Crimson in honor of my college alma mater (which isn't Alabama).

See you around metro Atlanta!

tolkien

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good job with the manual. I had to order mine. When I ordered it it was the only 6sp with a nav and all of the other toys and the sport package in the states. Don't know if it still is.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello Backatcha, Pepino!

The most likely place to see me is on Peachtree Road near and around Buckhead. I'll be wearing a baseball cap and tooling around in my Crimson Eos with black interior.

tolkien

I frequent the Buckhead scene, I remember that is where I saw my first Eos. It was grey and I had to get one. Ended up getting a black Eos 6sp manual. I live in Gwinnett, work in Athens, and have friends across Atlanta, so see you around!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good job with the manual. I had to order mine. When I ordered it it was the only 6sp with a nav and all of the other toys and the sport package in the states. Don't know if it still is.
I didn't opt for the Nav or fancy wheels so you still have the only one that I know of!

congrats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts