Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks for your kind words Santosh but I always try to help out whenever possible. Very pleased your purchase has proved to be a good one.

I am still waiting for some photos of your Eos in your magnificent South Island environment......... I am certain our international members will be envious when they see where you enjoy driving. I certainly am having been there myself nearly 2 decades ago.
For you, 'whenever possible' is synonymous with 'always' :) Indeed - have loved every single drive in the Eos, knock on wood!

We will be taking a wee trip next month - will get some good shots then - about time, eh? :)

PS: Just Krytoxed the car today! Start to finish just one hour! I'm getting better at this! Haha!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks so much for your reply - I’ll check out the link, I’m fortunate to already have some Krytox and also a couple of bottles of that Gummi Pflege stuff. My bigger concern is the slowness of the sunroof. I’ve seen some posts here about a cog wearing out in the sunroof motor, I’m really hoping it doesn’t give out on me!!
Just a quick one, mate - where did you get your GPL-105 from? I had purchased mine last year from Amazon.com but due to the Covid situation, the freight on that has become more than the oil itself! My bottle has maybe one more complete lubrication left in it and then I will need more. Better stock up!

Cheers!
S

21 - 22 of 22 Posts