Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just bought my new EOS 2.0T paprika red w/ Titan black interior on Thursday and I'm loving it. I have been looking for a hardtop convertible for over a year that wasn't too pricey and finally found it! :)

Hope to learn new things about the car as I read thru all the posts.

Wanda

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you

Hi Andrew, thank you for the welcome.

As I understand I have the only red Eos in the state of Texas so apparently it isn't a widespread color...all the better for me. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
A Red Eos in Houston

Hello Wanda - We have a Paprika Red Eos with the beige leather interior which we finally took delivery on in late December after a six month wait. Several Eos have been sold in Houston but most are Black or Thunder Blue. In early October, a Paprika Red Eos was received by the local north area VW dealer, but we passed on as it did not have the navigation system or bumper sensors.

We love our Eos and sure that you will too.

JimH

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Jim

Well, I'm sad that there is another red one in TX but knew it would happen eventually. I am totally loving this car...went and got the windows tinited yesterday because you know that is the process in TX if you want to save your interior from spontaniously combusting in the summer time.:D Looks real sharp now. Also thinking of putting a spoiler on it.

Wanda

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Wanda

Wanda -Appreciated your reply. Thank you for the summer advice. This is our first "convertible" and we have a lot to learn. My wife has been looking at the two passenger convertibles for several years but they are so limited in space. We first saw the Eos last summer in Vail Colorado and this was the one we wanted. We waited nearly six months for our special order to arrive. January has been too cold and rainy to "drop the top" much so we are hoping for February to be warmer and sunny.

JimH

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Wanda, I sent you a PM. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
.... January has been too cold and rainy to "drop the top" much so we are hoping for February to be warmer and sunny.

JimH

Bring on global warming lol :eek:

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts
Wanda -Appreciated your reply. Thank you for the summer advice. This is our first "convertible" and we have a lot to learn. My wife has been looking at the two passenger convertibles for several years but they are so limited in space. We first saw the Eos last summer in Vail Colorado and this was the one we wanted. We waited nearly six months for our special order to arrive. January has been too cold and rainy to "drop the top" much so we are hoping for February to be warmer and sunny.

JimH
Well if you will live on Merseyside!
January has been one of the warmest ever on the East Coast and pleased to say have had the top down several times! Same yesterday when it was 14.5 degrees! Warmer than in June...!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6 Posts
January Weather in Houston

January 2007 has had 26 days of clouds/rain and only five days of sunshine. Cold and rainy weather is better than snow, but sure limits days to put the top down. February promises to be better weather and looking forward to days with the top down. Heading for the east coast mid-April and hoping for warming days with sunshine.

JimH

·
Registered
113 Posts
hiya Wanda / Jim,

Saw a red eos in Glasgow when i was down there at the weekend. It was lovely in the flesh too! It had black leather in it and looked v nice! :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello from Houston

Well , maybe the next time I see a red eos, I'll wonder if that's Wanda, I have a Canday white with beige interior. Love it!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
hiya Victor, car sounds lovely! do you have any pictures we can all see? haven't seen the white / beige combo before!

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts
hiya Victor, car sounds lovely! do you have any pictures we can all see? haven't seen the white / beige combo before!

And you won't see one in the UK either since white is not a colour option! Strange as white is the new black, the new silver etc (depends where you read it!) and within 2 or 3 years white cars will be Hot - you watch! No doubt VW will change their minds then and introduce it here - 1 step behind as usual!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
113 Posts
i know, its not fair! we always get the worst choice! :(

·
Registered
222 Posts
Red Eos

hI wanda, glad your liking your new paprika red eos. mine is red too but with the cornsilk beige interior. im loving it! its definately a head turner! cant wait for some good weather so i can get the top down! happy motoring.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Come to Houston!

Hey, Wanda! Hey, JimH! Hey, VictorTX!

Mark your calendar for the V-Dubs show on June 2nd and show off your cars!! We need the Eos group to be represented!!

I'll be posting more info about the show, but it's a benefit, so it's all for a good cause! Hope to see you guys (and the other Texas Eos drivers) there!

·
Registered
6 Posts
In Tow

Let us know more details about a get together.

I am in Nebraska presently on a family medical situation and rented a Mustang at the airport thinking it was kind of close to an Eos and would be a good driving comparison. I don't know the Mustang's approximate MSRP and it is, of course, a regular hardtop. After two hundred miles of city and highway driving with some dry and/or snowy roads, the Mustang has no where near the comfort, quality and features of the Eos (not counting the retractable roof). The Mustang is a Ford, is a Ford, is a Ford.

Spring weather is in Texas and time to put the roof in the trunk!

JimH

1 - 20 of 20 Posts