Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all from a newbie to the site I will be ordering an Eos at the weekend. Still having trouble with the colour maybe Island grey with red leather or Leonie blue with black leather, any way will let you no if I can make my mind up. Happy new year to you all

Daytona

·
Registered
36 Posts
Choices, Choices!

Daytona,

I would urge you to choose the Leonie blue with balck leather, I have chosen this (!) and await delivery on 1st March....god luck.

Gravey

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi daytona,

Mines Leonie blue with black leather...........

I have added photos in the photo and video section so see what you think!!

Lovely colour and it looks so different in sunlight etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ordered one

Just an update I have ordered a TDI sport Silver Essence with Red Nappa leather, lux pack, westwood wheels, multifunction steering wheel and cruise control. They offered me the fixed price servicing but will quot me then the car arrives (16 weeks !!) I also got supagard and gap insurance for free and quit a good part ex price for my cooper s. :D

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts
Just an update I have ordered a TDI sport Silver Essence with Red Nappa leather, lux pack, westwood wheels, multifunction steering wheel and cruise control. They offered me the fixed price servicing but will quot me then the car arrives (16 weeks !!) I also got supagard and gap insurance for free and quit a good part ex price for my cooper s. :D
That's the same ext and int colour as mine with the same wheels, and it really does look good. Think a light colour suits a car like this best and the red leather adds a real touch of style/class. You won't be disappointed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts

A couple of pics to whet your appetite!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts