Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Black VW EOS 2009 2.0 TDI 16V 138bhp
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I've just joined your community and am the owner of a Black 2009 2.0 TDI 16V Eos and live in sunny UK! 馃嚞馃嚙馃槖
Had the car for just over a month now and love it. I've always wanted one and it's now here!
I have been a regular VW owner since passing my test in 2007 and only had 1 other make which was a Ford Mondeo which lasted 3 weeks lol.
I have mainly owned Mk3 Golf's but also had a Mk4 and my last car was a B6 Passat.
I can't have a car for more than a week without making it my own.
My favourite colour is purple so going with that theme again as I have with my last 2 cars lol.
Anyway... I look forward to hearing from you guys and I'm always tinkering with my car so will happily help if I can and I'll be sure to post pics and threads to help others!

Your friendly VW artist 馃構

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi folks, I've just joined your community and am the owner of a Black 2009 2.0 TDI 16V Eos and live in sunny UK! 馃嚞馃嚙馃槖
Had the car for just over a month now and love it. I've always wanted one and it's now here!
I have been a regular VW owner since passing my test in 2007 and only had 1 other make which was a Ford Mondeo which lasted 3 weeks lol.
I have mainly owned Mk3 Golf's but also had a Mk4 and my last car was a B6 Passat.
I can't have a car for more than a week without making it my own.
My favourite colour is purple so going with that theme again as I have with my last 2 cars lol.
Anyway... I look forward to hearing from you guys and I'm always tinkering with my car so will happily help if I can and I'll be sure to post pics and threads to help others!

Your friendly VW artist 馃構
I've posted some pics up of my Eos, nothing spectacular, just some shots after I detailed it.

Thanks for the welcome.
Yes that was the 1st car I noticed when looking at the gallery lol.
I used to be an administrator for a local VDub club but that dispersed over time.
I'm looking forward to chatting to everyone and seeing what people have done to their Eos.
It's my first convertible and love driving it with roof down and the wind blowing across my head (as I have no hair) 馃槀
Welcome! There's another owner on here who likes purple - maybe it'll give you some ideas.
This is my old Mk3 GTI which was a mess when I bought it and also standard but I spent a lot of time and money turning it into a show car.
I did a purple Transformers Deception theme with it and custom made purple Deception cetre caps for the wheels I had on it (original Bora rims) and made a custom purple steering wheel for it too complete with Deception logo! Lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I've posted some pics up of my Eos, nothing spectacular, just some shots after I detailed it.

Thanks for the welcome.
I used to be an administrator for a local VDub club but that dispersed over time.
I'm looking forward to chatting to everyone and seeing what people have done to their Eos.
It's my first convertible and love driving it with roof down and the wind blowing across my head (as I have no hair) 馃槀
This is my old Mk3 GTI which was a mess when I bought it and also standard but I spent a lot of time and money turning it into a show car.
I did a purple Transformers Deception theme with it and custom made purple Deception cetre caps for the wheels I had on it (original Bora rims) and made a custom purple steering wheel for it too complete with Deception logo! Lol
View attachment 22847
That is supposed to say Decepticon! Lol damn auto correct lol

Thanks for the welcome.
View attachment 22847
My last VDub was a B6 Passat, again standard when I bought it then spent a few months making it my own, 19" AMG's, coilovers, wrap etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts