Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 EOS LUX with IPOD Dock in center console. I purchased an Aluratek Bluetooth adapter that plugs in. The console dock powers the adapter perfectly and my phone connects to the adapter perfectly. However, the EOS radio does not recognize the IPOD dock music that is transmitted through the adapter to it. When I press CD once or twice on the radio as instructed in the manual nothing happens. Is there any simple way to get the radio to recognize the music stream from the IPOD Dock Bluetooth adapter?
Thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The solution

OK folks although no one seemed to know the answer I found a solution. It is the Tune2Air WMA1000 adapter by Viseeo. This device is recognized by German car radios even though other IPod adapters like Aluratek and CoolStream do not work with those radios. I installed it on my 2007 VW EOS which has a center console IPOD dock and it worked perfectly. The unit powers up each time I start the car and the radio automatically detects the music. My Samsung Galaxy S3 automatically detects the device and turns my music back on if the radio is set for the IPOD dock. A great solution for German car radios with the original 30 pin IPOD adapters.

·
Newbie Eos Owner
4 Posts
Re: iPod/Bluetooth port...(no aux jack port?)

So is there no plain aux-in jack port? I have Note 3 android. I don't mind controlling from the phone. I just want sound through the speakers.

·
Rated EE: Eos Enthusiast
1,256 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts