Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Managed to have a short drive around today and I got the chime followed by the snow flake symbol on my display...yep checked the thermometer and it was showing an outside temperature of 4 degrees. Cold enough for ice to start forming on the roads so safe driving folks.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Yep, I got that yesterday too.

Nice to have the dashboard chime and for it not to mean something's gone wrong with the car!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Yep, I got that yesterday too.

Nice to have the dashboard chime and for it not to mean something's gone wrong with the car!
Couldn't agree more you never can tell when there is black ice around.

Mick

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Indeed, although not heard as yet in the sunny sarf.

Chriseos
I hear we could be in for a bad one this year, just glad both my EOS and Tig are shod with all weathers.

Mick

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah apparently it’s going to be the worse Winter in the UK for nearly 30yrs...couple more weeks and hopefully I’ll be ok to go back to sea and I join my next ship somewhere that is nice and sunny and miss it all then get back in Spring when it’s nearing top down driving weather again :D

Nice touch though with the little snowflake symbol which I assume is on most modern cars these days...first time I saw it though was on my Uncles Ford Sierra XR4i back in the 80s and as a kid I thought the car was magic being able to know when there was ice about lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts