Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Too old to be Junior User
469 Posts
You've done really well.

28 "rare" cars in one place is a good effort.

Some great colors there too!!

·
Super Moderator
2,294 Posts
I sense the seeds of a "Guiness Book of Records" ongoing challenge being sown here :D. Australia will never be a contender unfortunately because our "tyranny of distance" will stop a lot of potential participants having the time or opportunity to travel to/from the venue.

28 cars in one spot at one time - tremendous effort and congratulations to the organisers. Great photos too but I expect this from the home of modern photography and the digital camera :).

·
Registered
359 Posts
Wow! I love the orange!! Brilliant photographs.
28 Eoses - surely we can do something like that in the South-East of England ?? (ARE there 28 Eoses here?) Tim wants to coordinate an Eos Mexican wave so let's get started!

·
Registered
32 Posts
If a Midnight blue EOS gets noticed and commented on (and I'm sure we've all had people stopping to watch the roof:confused:) , what sort of attention would you get in the Orange EOS :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great post, thanks for sharing.
I took a few pictures when i first got the my car. I'm hoping to take some more next month in the Peak district when we get some great weather.

Love the Orange Eos.

·
Rated EE: Eos Enthusiast
1,255 Posts
Cool with the gull-wing doors too! Couldn't tell that from the previous pictures!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts