Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
I am new to this club, I own a 2007 VW Eos and have been experiencing some water problems. The water is dripping from between the roof rail and the windscreen pillar on the driver`s side (the material gets all wet). When I apply the brake water comes dripping on my leg or on the window buttons. I found a lot of topics about how to resove the leaks in the pillar but the leaks in my case form before the pillar like something is holding water (the drain from the pillar in unclogged, I checked it). The photo isn`t mine, I took it from another colleague. Please help me with some ideas. Thank you !

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
I've seen the same photo in another thread asking the same question with members replies already given? Have you searched this site for: pillar, A pillar leak, A pillar?

·
Registered
1 Posts
PURTROPPO SI ANCHE IO HO UNA EOS 2007 COMPRATA USATA NELL'AGOSTO 2017 E SUBITO IN AUTUNNO CON INFILTRAZIONI DI ACQUA DAL TETTO .... MALEDETTA EOS

UNFORTUNATELY YES ALSO HAVE AN EOS 2007 BOUGHT USED IN AUGUST 2017 AND IMMEDIATELY IN AUTUMN WITH WATER INFILTRATION FROM THE ROOF .... DAMN EOS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts