Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

London Meet - Sun 26 Oct 2008

8K views 43 replies 14 participants last post by  Doolallygirl 
#1 · (Edited)
All,

Following the fun we had last year, we should meet up again!

The proposed date is Sunday 26th October 2008 @ the TGI in Watford 11am (same as last year)...

Please reply here to confirm your attendance (or in the FaceBook group)...

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2590296219

Thanks

Simon

#2 ·
All,

Following the fun we had last year, we should meet up again!

The proposed date is Sunday 26th October 2008 @ the TGI in Watford (same as last year)...

Please reply here to confirm your attendance...

Thanks

Simon
There with bells on! :D Consider it diarised! :p

#10 ·
sorry i will not have my car by then :mad:

#14 ·
Hi ya what time is the meet? might be able to pop down!!!!

Optimal

#12 ·
whats SmartTop Controller??

#16 ·
I'm gonna have to get up extra early! lol probably about 8am to be able to make it...:eek:

#20 ·
Wish I could be bothered to actually wash my car for the big event....! :p

#21 ·
Hi, Was planning to come along but now cannot due to other commitments. may try for the next one.

Simon V

#26 ·
Come on NinjaDonkey, I'm coming from Bexleyheath and it's not too far to Maidstone from there! :D

#28 ·
Haha I hope so! Had 7 acceptances on the facebook group too so far... sent another reminder today so might have a few more attendees, but obviously people will forget or things may come up. I'm hoping no traffic hold ups on the way - I might see you on the motorway Ninja - give us a wave or a flash if we cross eachother!! ;)

#29 ·
Hi,

Meet starts at 11 and thats when it opens... There's plenty of spaces! Hope to meet lots of new people... We had a nice time last year... We hung out and chatted and then some of us went into TGIs for lunch and some didn't! Good time was had by all!!

S

#31 ·
Actually you'd be an hour early rather than an hour late if you forgot to change your clock! I know because I've done it, turning up at a kids' party and wondering if I'd got the wrong day...!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.