Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys, first let me thank you all for this wonderful site that brings all issues regarding EOS VW

after very very long research this is my last chance here, i am requesting a favorite From one of you guys who have the English Manual for EOS 2007
would Make Photos with smartphone and post them somewhere on internet where we can retrieve them, i am sure so many EOS owners will love this move. and this move will be from a giving soul and personality i am sure

I have the manual for my car but its in Italian Version witch i do not understand nothing from it except looking at the photos and try to guess or Google translate but it doesn't seem to translate as good as i though, so if any one would need this version i will be glad to provide you the photos and post them on internet.

Hopefully someone would react on my post

thank you in advance guys and keep up the good work

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
I think you are asking somebody to do a lot of work, breach a copyright and take risks? :(

The genuine VW Owners manual runs to many pages with photos. A workshop manual is not quite one manual but customized for each EOS year and engine configuration.

By suggesting you can take photos of pages with a smartphone and upload them you have no idea what file sizes that needs to get clear readble text, the upload and download bandwidth for a large number of pages and many with small font details.

If you visit the manual websites and pay a small amount for a download even they limit their file size and on screen resolution, often re-mastering manuals as .pdf. Whilst they can be ok for text, they are rarely good enough for wiring diagrams or diagrams with fine detail.

Good Luck with your further searches- Google is your friend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My wife has a 2007 Eos 2.0T. It was imported from Japan and came with a Japanese manual. I searched in vane to find a downloadable version or on sites such as Ebay. In the end I forked out the $NZ135.20 for local dealer to get me one from Germany. Happy to try and answer any questions that you may have.
As an aside, the dealer printed out the "Car Data" form which goes through and tells you in detail what specifications the car was shipped from the factory with. Very useful information

1 - 5 of 5 Posts