Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!!!!
My Eos is white, y done more white, somebody the have got?
Excuse my english is not got, i am Spanish, somebody more, or writing Spanish?
salutation!!!! :eek:

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nice but white is not available in UK, even though it's tipped to be the New Black! VW UK one step behind as usual!
Color, maybe, but don't the cars in the UK have more options? choice of different security systems (we only have one option), TDI, 1.6, etc? In the US we have the 2.0T or 3.2. I'd get the TDI if they offered it here. From what I have heard they have no plans to bring the TDI. :(

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts
Color, maybe, but don't the cars in the UK have more options? choice of different security systems (we only have one option), TDI, 1.6, etc? In the US we have the 2.0T or 3.2. I'd get the TDI if they offered it here. From what I have heard they have no plans to bring the TDI. :(
Diesels don't do well in the US do they? Particularly for cars like this.

Don't know about specs in the US; there are lots of options here (some of which believe might be standard in US) but can't imagine why they would engineer them in then not offer them on some markets.. It's only a matter of what buttons to press on the keyboard then the computer builds the cars accordingly so no effort is involved in fitting factory options..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts