Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all.
I purchased an Eos 2.0 Tfsi about 4 months ago and have loved every time I get in the driver's seat! Just thought I'd show it off as I've been busy over the lockdown period putting my touch to the car.

So I've colour coded the brake calipers and engine parts in Cadbury purple.
Wrapped the front wings in Matt candy purple as one side had the common rust spot.
Lowered the car on ST suspension coilovers, dropped all the way at the front and about 5 threads left on the back, running 19" alloys. I think they are Audi RS reps but they will be next to be changed. I've fitted an xtrons head unit with dash cam, reverse cam ect. Many other bits too but don't want to bore you too much ;)

Some willl hate but I accept that :p let me know what you think

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Well, James May thinks you should keep it standard, but I think the colour scheme works and that's a nice-looking engine bay :)

I know people on here will be interested in the mods you've done - when you get the chance, maybe you could post the details in the relevant sections.

One thing I would change about your Eos: I wouldn't park it under those trees ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I was thinking of putting some more posts on this site to let people know what I've done and if possible to help others as I've come across a few problems whilst working on her but that's half the fun of cars!

And don't worry I don't leave it under trees I just took some pictures before going to the shop :cool:

·
Registered
Black VW EOS 2009 2.0 TDI 16V 138bhp
18 Posts
I love the purple! Just joined myself and and also doing a purple on black theme as I have done with my last 2 VDubs. Keep us updated with progress as I would like to see what else you've done. 😊

1 - 4 of 4 Posts