Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
This is true only for the "Exclusive" version, but if you look at the "Sport" version the 1,4 TSI is still available. The engine available in UK is the "twincharged" version of the 1,4 TSI (CAVD Type engine - 118KW or 160 PS).
Also, the 1,4 TSI available in Italy is a different engine "turbocharged" only (CAXA Type engine - 90KW or 122 PS).
For what I know the EOS will stay on the market until 2015 when should be replaced by a new convertible version of the future VW Passat MK8 ...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
A little update ... Led interior lights and Led license plate lights

Attachments

·
500 Posts
This is true only for the "Exclusive" version, but if you look at the "Sport" version the 1,4 TSI is still available. The engine available in UK is the "twincharged" version of the 1,4 TSI (CAVD Type engine - 118KW or 160 PS).
Also, the 1,4 TSI available in Italy is a different engine "turbocharged" only (CAXA Type engine - 90KW or 122 PS).
For what I know the EOS will stay on the market until 2015 when should be replaced by a new convertible version of the future VW Passat MK8 ...

What I meant was Bluemotion technology has switched from petrol to diesel.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
What I meant was Bluemotion technology has switched from petrol to diesel.
In Italy the Bluemotion models are still available, both of them: petrol and diesel.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e with Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
In Italy the Bluemotion models are still available, both of them: petrol and diesel.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e with Tapatalk 2
Just checked the VW Uk website and they only offer the 1.4i as a manual and the bluemotion is diesel and that's the sport model.*The exclusive is only availiable with diesel engines. ****

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would love a Bluemotion to use over here in the USA. Wonder if I could buy one and ship it over.

·
Registered
126 Posts
That looks great!

I can't wait to get ours! I wish there was a manyal transmission available in the states :(

Chris

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Thanks, Chris.

With this lowering kit the road grip is also much improved !!! I have tested the car at Mugello International Racetrack ... here some pictures ...

Attachments

·
2014 Horizon Blue
290 Posts
Thanks, Chris.

With this lowering kit the road grip is also much improved !!! I have tested the car at Mugello International Racetrack ... here some pictures ...
That's really cool! It looks like a ton of fun! What was your fastest time and top speed?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Yes, Mattew, was really a very good experience !!! Best lap was around 2 minutes and 53 seconds and top speed was around 170 km/h. The engine is only a 1.4 liters with 122 bhp ...
But next saturday I'll go to Evotronic Motorsport for a re-map of the engine ... it should reach 145-150 bhp ...

·
YORKSHIRE PUDDING
141 Posts
Hi Archer, I love my baby 200bhp Rick.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts